Friday, July 1, 2011

OVER IS OVER...FORGET IT!

Time really flow too fast...Sometime feel that I cannot CATCH the times...

MAYBE my WALKING STEP is too slow....slowwww......slowwwwwwwwww...!!!
I try study hard to get the result I wish...
I spend my free time to do REVISION......
Main purpose is to get the more satisfy result in my test...
But finally I already got the test of...
Economic...Quantitative studies...Hubungan etnik...
And finally my result...is NOT SATISFIED==
Especially quantitative studies!!!
My mind just now got a big question !!!Full of"WHY"???
Why I am so careless???
Especially my probability...Why I want to be so nervous when facing you?PROBABILITY?
Why I will have bad state when I answering probability???
That standard Deviation should not be wrong!
"What a STUPID?!"I say myself...==
Is Quantitative studies too difficult for me?Although I spend more time to learn it...
"A+"target???I got this chance???
I mean My quantitative studies><
Hmmmmmm......Anyway,Don't be too sad already......^^
OVER? IS ALREADY OVER!!! LEE WAN ZHEN!!!
CHEER UP!!!
Forget about it!!!
Let's think about the test nextweek...ACCOUNTING><
Do well♥

No comments:

Post a Comment